Friday, October 10, 2008

Well, this is now my second day writing in my blog. I now have some widgets. -> -> -> 
. Well you get the point. I have my Half Blood Print countdown widget which I think is pretty neat. Someday I'll get more. 

I think the Random Information is pretty cool. Earlier it was saying that Cleopatra was part Greek, part Roman, and part Iranian. I already knew she was not really a native because she was a Ptolematic Pharoah.  For more information click here -> * . 

Today was a pretty average day. Not a load of exciting things. It's a Friday which is nice. An Olympic Athelete , Allison Gregorka came to our school and talked about Beijing and stuff which was sort of interesting. 

My day otherwise was pretty normal. I promise something interesting tomorrow.

Well since I can't think of anything I guess I'll do a small movie Review.

Eagle Eye: *** of Five

I say this movie on Wednesday and it was pretty good. The camera work was a bit bumpy which made me a bit feel a bit sick. Some plot threads were never tied up but it's good. Very violent and not for young children.

Ohh.... I just remembered we got a new song in our band today. It seems good but a little easy. It's called the Chester Variation.  Listen to it here -> . (Well I lied but you can listen to Linus and Lucy which is another song we are playing.)

Well, as a link of the day.... here we go!


Comment Idea for the day......

If grass could be any color besides green what would you want it to be? Also please rate this post. Lacking T= Boring or bad. One T= Good    Three Ts: Fabulous 

You can comment anonymously.

9 Days till my birthday!


1 comment:

Amelia said...

Yay ok. Yeah that countdown is pretty cool. You seem to be quite the HP fan. Yeah random information is like... special food for your brain. It's like a tissue when you sneeze- really awesome.

Well, average days make less-average days less like average. OMG an Olympic athlete?!??!! That is tres tres awesome!!!!!!!! My school would never get that. I don't believe. Wow!

Yeah Eagle Eye didn't look so good. "Not for young children" you say? It seems like a lot of movies are like that these days. OOh cool nice song.

It'd be cool if grass looked like the sky, so you didn't have to look up at the clouds maybe. And it'd be like you're in the clouds or whatever. That'd be cool to try for one day I guess. But green is pretty cool.

I'ma give you TTT because, after all, its only your 2nd post and actually it wasn't even that bad. Like seriously. Nice blog. I do like it, keep bloggin'.

Yay almost your b-day! Happy early birthday.