Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gazebo!

Hello, this is Rianna, blogging again. This post might be a bit off topic though cause I'm watching Gilmore Girls.  Who doesn't love a good dramedy. So satisfying. I probably should not be typing in this little box thing cause I don't have it hooked up to the Internet. We should get wireless. (hint,hint Mom!). Ah well.

So, this was the final day of our glorious standardized tests, so I might have the energy to write everyday. Aww... look I have gotten distracted. Well, not anymore.

My day has been pretty normal. Woke up, did homework, went to school, etc. I don't know. In Spanish we actually did work. It was pretty traumatizing after like our last two weeks of watching Mulan, Monster House, etc. Why do you ask? Well, I don't really know. Maybe we were studying the Spanish culture in China in whatever year Mulan is supposed to be in. So far we have learned that it was non-existent. Maybe I could try to compare and contrast with modern Mexico. That makes a lot of sense, right?

Ah, Gilmore girls. What an interesting show. Not important though. Still playing with my laptop. And listening to my iPod. Well, actually that is a lie because I just finished the episode so this post all in all has taken me an hour so far. 

Dude, I'm really confused. There was a dog who Lorelei bought but then it disappeared in the middle of the episode. Never to be seen again. What's with that?

Aww... well. That's all for now folks.

Link of the Day: Sorry can't think of one!

Question of the Post or Day: Should homework be extra credit or optional? It is supposed to review right?

Rianna

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow. Gilmore Girls, eh? It seems to be pretty popular with people. I've tried like 4 minutes of it. All I remember is like... some girls... wearing like... fashion clothes... and... snappy-dressing guys? I dunno. Yeah wireless is pretty cool.

Yay MEAPs are done. Now you can actually LEARN.

Wow. Dude, Rianna- I cracked up when you were like "...So far we have learned that it was non-existent. " That was pretty funny to read. Ha ha! Watching Monster House in Spanish class!??! What the crap. Well I guess I remember that class being pretty... low... workish. And distractish.

Lorelei. Dog. Ok. Ha ha you should sue, Rianna.

Ok. I think... it should be like... sometimes optional, but like it shouldn't be that... frequent. More occasional. I actually read an article about how homework actually is bad. I'll send it to you sometime. It's interesting.

Anonymous said...

I still wish Madame Harris would stay on topic and actually teach her subject in class the way Senora Harris does. We had a quiz today, and then we studied verbs.

I read that part about Mulan and the extensive Spanish-Chinese culture during...whenever out loud to Robby. He didn't appreciate it.

Homework is good if it reinforces what you learned during class, like in math when Mrs. Cole teaches us to do a problem, walks us through the steps, and hands us a paper due tomorrow. But teachers who give homework that has nothing to do with what you're doing in class (some of them do it) are doing the wrong thing.

I'm too lazy to make a blog of my own, so I'm just hanging around here.

My mom is talking about "fine Japanese drum music" and what "the Romanian lady" thinks about it to her BFF on the phone.