Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stick, stick.. poke poke.

Well, I guess this is the classic, be careful what you wish for. As I said yesterday and the day before I promised that something interesting would happen today. Well, I guess hanging out in the ER wasn't what I had in mind. 

Don't worry. (probably Amelia, I don't think anyone alse really reads it except Libby). I'm fine I was discharged at 5:00 perfectly healthy. I had to get stuck for a IV three times though before they were able to get a vein. That wasn't exactly fun. 

Well, I when I got home I got to make a cake for my parents shared 50th Birthday Party (Loloys, shared). I made a decorated a cake and did a little cleaning. They had a bunch of people I didn't know over and it was a little weird. I hung out with Pascale and Libby (hi, if you are reading) so that was cool. I'm getting really tired. It to me like ten tries to write that sentence because I kept writing weird instead of tired. So lets finish this off.

If you are new to Blogger you don't need a Google Account to comment. All you have to do is press name or url or anonymous. 

The question of the day relating to probably tomorrows post is.....
Do parents have the right to force their kids to practice a religion they don't agree with?

Just a question. Keep on reading. 

Rianna

P.S. Link of the day I guess would be this cool painting site.....  click here -> ?

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh wow. Dang. That was UNfortunate. A little "too" interesting I guess. Gosh I'm sorry. IVs give me the creeps. Eugh. *shudder. But that's good you got out ok. Happy Birthday to your parents! Sounds cool. Ha ha.. weird/tired thing. You know, I'm starting to really like your blog. I'm not just being nice.

That, my blogging friend, is quite a good question. I think personally that they do have the right, but to a certain extent. I mean, because kids don't really know about like... stuff. And they normally agree with their parent's opinions. But then again, you said if the kids don't agree with. So then no. Not really. The kid is another human, with another brain, with another huge load of thoughts and opinions. Let them live their life. But then again following a religion by your parents can have several benefits. I dunno. I'm sort of flippingity-flopping back and forth. But yeah.

YO that is an AWESOME site!!! Holy crap!!!! So cool. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Spiffy! I'm reading. And, at the same time, taking the stupid quiz Christine chain-mail'd to me so I can find out what cartoon character I'm most like.

No one, absolutely no one, has the right to force you to believe. Not even yourself. I didn't tell anyone that I hated going to church, so I just went along even though I hated it. Once you've made it clear that you don't believe, or don't want to believe, no one should try to force you do.

"Forced worship stinks in God's nostrils" -Roger Williams. I got that quote out of my History textbook.

Just because I'm sure you want to know, the personality test told me that I'm Spongebob:
"You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never wants to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people, and you will be stress free." Fabulous.

Rianna said...

Thank you very much, my articulate friends. I'm Spongebob to.