Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crash!

Hello, this is Rianna, about to fall asleep on the computer. I don't know why I'm this tired. I got plenty of sleep, but it's probably the test. I was just drained and brain dead, dragging a long to Spanish and band. 

I stayed after school and Political Action Club and watched the soccer game and field hockey game. We did pretty good but I think we lost both of the games. I got to hand out with some friends and visit with friends from other schools. There were a lot of kids I knew there and they were fun to hang out with. There was Prank calling to Willy Wonka, jumping in joy, and of course some singing. 

I just read on a computer that the Red Wings met the President. Good for them I guess. I just find it odd that our president spends so much time greeting guests at the White House and not that much time saving our country from the demons that are growing in it. Yeah, I don't know.

Thanks you Amelia and her mom for the kind comments, they are much appreciated.

Well the answers for yesterday's (or maybe this morning's question) was...
me: observation and and interviews with maybe test students that would travel around observing. 
other: Same as mine pretty much, but probably better thought out. Saying decreasing funding to failing schools will not help them improve.

¿Question of the Day?
If you could be born in another country,city, or state besides your own what where would it be?
(try not to be to soppy about it.... i.e I love the place I was born, and I can't imagine growing up anywhere else.... I know you can!)

Link of the Day!!!_________
Click here for a interesting link.....-----> Be Responsible . I don't know much about it but it looks cool!

Rianna


P.S. Emma if you are reading> I am going to turn in your registration slip and good luck with you chemo!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh wow. Well, school often does take it out of you.

That sounds like a seriously awesome day. I wish I could do that.

Yeah sure no problem for commenting... I really like your blog.

I'd like to be born in... Vancouver. Or Montreal. Or some cool place in Canada. But also being born in NZ would be cool too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rianna:

Great start on your blog! I see you have an international following -- that's the best. Agreed on the standardized testing for sure -- but by November 4th or early in the morning on November 5th -- we're going to have a new President who's going to help reform the No Child Left a Dime legislation.

Keep up the blogging.