Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry, Sleepy!

Gosh, I feel so bad that I haven't posted in like eight days. I have just been so tired. With homework and tests and my birthday I just haven't had time.

My birthday went great with a fun party, yadda yadda. My real birthday was fun getting my slick new gift which I am writing this message with!!! I love my new laptop. It is so cool. It doesn't have a lot of programs on it right now but I don't care.

Yeah, so the homework situation has been a bit out of control but I deal. I have a pretty good strategy down, eat, sleep, do homework, put off homework, work on homework sleep.... go to school. 

I'm keeping on trying. Fine.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Yeah wow. Blogging can become like... a huge part of your life and stuff. At least, it did for me. it's almost like extra HW... 'cept it's FUN!

Yay happy belated Birthday!!! WOW a laptop!!! Omg!!! That's tres tres gnarly!!!!

Gosh- homework. Sounds like you get a lot. That is inconvenient. But sounds like a good strategy. You doing any extra-curricular things?