Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What?

Well here I am again, blogging up a storm (not!). I really sort of fail at this blogging thing. I think it's because I feel like I have to have something insanely important to say and I usually don't. But there I go, droning on again. I'm pretty much doomed it seems. I've been working on this post for about an hour already. I can be so A.D.D. sometimes. After a great link I was given this morning I'm not addicted to Maureen Johnson's blog (thanks Amelia). It's really interesting. I don't like the name Maureen much though. I'm a little obsessed with names. Maureen is a english/hebrew name that might mean bitter. My suspicions are confirmed. To name your daughter Maureen is a bit mean. 

My name on the other hand which I'm pretty fond of is a welsh name that means nymph. I think that's okay. I think that it could also mean maiden or goddess, depending on whether or not it's seen as a variation of the name Rhiannon. Enough about that I suppose. Just my weird obsessions and stuff. 

Well I'm watching Gilmore Girls and listening to music. This is pretty usual. Along with my being distracted all the time I always get sort of bored easily. I can't just be watching tv. I can't just be ont he computer. I can't just be listening to music. I can't just be reading. It's really horrible. Makes me really dependent on "stuff" which I don't like. This can be a problematic. Like because I listened to Harry Potter while I was falling asleep when I was younger, I can't fall asleep unless I have some sort of human voice recording talking.  

I'm listening to Maroon 5 right now. It's pretty cool. I was going to say something about it but then I just got distracted by how cool that 5 looked. It's like indented into the line. I officially love this font. I sort of want to change the format of my blog because it looks so juvenile which I don't like. 

Well I'm rambling again. I suppose I could talk about my day like Maureen Johnson told me too. Well I feel asleep this morning. Then I woke up and decided that it was way to early to be awake (9:00 a.m.) but I was forced awake anyways to go to Weber's for breakfast with my grandparents. It ended up being just my grandma because my grandpa decided to wash his clothes. Now reader, you might wonder why this might prevent him from attending breakfast. This is because he washes his clothes by walking into the shower with all his clothes on and scrubbing himself with soap. Don't ask, I have no idea why. Then later I rode my bike down to the store, Sam's. I love that store, what is cooler than a store with pretty much every color of the rainbow in converse? I don't think there is (well not really but whatever). I have a bit of a problem with shoes. I believe that everyone has at least one material weaknesses and mine is shoes. Its probably not really healthy but I NEED MORE SHOES! Yeah, this is really bad.

Well I'm going to go get some help for my addiction to shoes! Bye.

4 comments:

Rianna said...

"After a great link I was given this morning I'm not addicted to Maureen Johnson's blog (thanks Amelia)" is supposed to be "After a great link I was given this morning I'm COMPLETELY addicted to Maureen Johnson's blog (thanks Amelia, for real no joking)"

Amelia said...

Looks like I succeeded in the peer pressure. Ha ha jk jk.

But it's good you posted. I hope you feel this way too.

Man, I thought "Maureen" was alright! If not creative and unique! Darn! But she seems awesome. So judging just their names is BAD! No okay so.

Ah. Dependent on stuff. This makes sense and would be sort of expected. I must say I am like that too in a way.

Wow.

Wow, that's pretty interesting about your grandpa and cleaning clothes. Like, I always thought stuff like that would only happen in those movies. But cool. No offense to him, I mean really it could be seen as the new wave.

Well, actually shoes are like... one of those things that girls tend to be stereotyped to be in love with. Ha ha, I just murdered the grammar there. But anyway. Converse rock. OMG yeah Sam's is a great store. (*cracks up at Moon/Definition reference* ha ha ha!!! ahh... hahaaa...)

Well yes.

Amelia said...

And yes, Maureen Johnson's blog is amazing.

Sara (again) said...

So since I figured out how to comment (thanks, rianna) I'm now on a roll (a buttered roll, with a little strawberry jam :) ) and I'm going to comment on this post. :D

Don't worry about the droning on- your add droning is very interesting and hilarious to read! and we all do it. some more then others.

I think my name means princess. babynames.com is like such a helpful site.

converse are SWEET and i love them, and other shoes too. but I don't like being to obsessed and addicted to shoes, 'cause frankly I don't have enough moolah for that sorta thing to get carried away.

oh and no offense, but I literally lol-ed when i read about your grandpa. Amelia is totally right about the new wave thing... who knows?

and now i must stop because my mom is over my shoulder and telling me it's dinner time.