Friday, January 2, 2009

December 2, 2009

Still attempting to get used to this.......2009. Because of the horrible font on the 2009 when the ball dropped I thought it was 2007. Pretty tragic actually.

Well only like two days left of break, its pretty heartbreaking. I'm sort of excited to be back in school and to be surrounded by kids my age once again. Sitting around the house gets boring after  while.

Hung out with kids yesterday though, went to the mall, hung out, pretty cool.

Started reading a new book. Seems pretty good, still trying to figure it out though.

Whoa that is one creepy squirrel. Last time I stare out the window, searching for inspiration. It's just staring at me. I swear it's going to eat me. I really hate squirrels. Ever since the Zingerman's (YUM!) Roadhouse Incident I haven't liked them. A bad affliction for someone who lives in Michigan (ouch!). 

I just noticed that I use parentheses  a lot. Probably not a good thing because I feel like they show an inability to express the feelings subtly in the writing. Well, I don't know.

Well, it's that squirrel again. It hasn't moved in like five minutes. I really need to get out more. Ha ha.

Well that's all I can think of for now. Adios!

Rianna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean January 2?

Rianna said...

Darn! Guess this means I'm really not used to 2009 seeing I still can't comprehend that it's not December. I still date everything 12/4 or 12/5 or whatever day it as. *fail*