Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stupid Fonts! (this is sort of old)

Okay, I'm really going to actually update now. Now bear with me, this post might be a little strange. I didn't get much sleep because of an allergy attack brought on from dog hair. The issue though is WHY THE HECK was my dog on my bed. That made no difference though, leaving me a sneezy mess for about 12:00 am to 1:00 am. Needless to say I'm not so fond of my dog or my sister who allows the dog onto her bed. Allergies pretty much really stinks. 
The rest of my day has been really good though. After waking up early to walk the dahlingggg dog I'm pet sitting and then caught a ride downtown. I spent most of the rest of the day galavanting around town with Alex, Amelia, and Sara which I must say, was pretty fun. This was followed by the babysitting of my adorable little neighbor. Hmm... I thought talking about my day really would fill up more space.
Ooh! Thought of something. Last night I watched Religulous which was actually really good. It was about exploring faith and why people are so religious. With the host's satirical comedy it was pretty hilarious. The message really was deep though. It stated that religion is okay but that if we allowed it to affect our actions we're basically planning our own demise. I would definitely suggest it to anyone who doesn't get too angered when religion is dissed. Read about it at http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/religulous .
Well lately I'm been twittering, (@useyourmind) unsuccessfully too. I prefer to follow than to tweet. The Onion keeps me entertained, the New York Times informed, and Matt Lewis .... Speaking of Matt Lewis the Half- Blood Prince is coming out in a few days. I have to say I'm pretty insanely excited. Those extra six months weren't horrific but they weren't exactly enjoyable. I did enjoy the fantastic trailers though. 
Well I think I'll end on a high note with a quote from Dr. Seuss ( I don't think I've been random enough throughout this post. ). “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Rianna :) <3 (Y) (upside down peace sign)

3 comments:

Galavanting Sara said...

Wow-
no,I have to find a more interesting word than that... here we go, some thesaurus suggestions:
hot damn!! gadzooks!!! that was a pretty astonishing post. Forsuperserious- I laughed/smiled/spat tea when reading it! Galavanting... Great word. I love the randomness and I love the Dr.Suss quote. Impressive.
that made my dad a bit more interesting XD

Sara (again) said...

oops i realize i just said "that made my dad a bit more interesting" and i ment DAY not DAD.
hahaha... fail

Amelia said...

(read the following with some creepy stalker voice; something like Mr. Burns or a middle aged Texan ): Why hello Rianna. I see you have updated that... that gallant (fantabulous) blog of yours, hmm. And what a delightful treat of a day! And a dog! I bet he is so much rather dahlingggg! Oh yes, a hanging out downtown.. I wonder where you live! Too bad you didn't mention a SONG, or I could come up and harmonize with you!

Okay okay enough enough. I'm staring to creepy myself out. And I have no idea why I typed all that like that. I'm sorry. All my blog comments are like failures. And I say "like failures" because they aren't actual failures.

OHHH HARRY POTTERRRRR!!!! Not like we haven't been over this in chat. And haha, I liked the sound of that Religulous thing.... "planning our own demise". That's a good one. yeah, I'm kind of really freaked out/mad/annoyed/etc about Twitter and everything now... it's like... who has the fricking TIME to do that!!?!!?! Facebook is already way too much! And then there's still many many more things like that that so many people already do.... just boggles my mind.

>3 (not the opposite of a heart. Maybe it's just the sign that means the heart doesn't necessarily have to be the sign for love. trying to be creative here, like you)

Glad you're bloggin' again. I've got to update mine too...