Saturday, March 7, 2009

So I found myself on Mrs. Lee's blog.....

I found myself logged into blogger when doing that random assignment of commenting on her blog and decided it was time for another post from myself.

Right now I'm watching Toddlers in Tiaras on TLC. It's sort of random but it's really weird. (wow, totally just confirmed the fact I watch completely weird shows). It's sort of interesting to watch how hard moms can be on their daughters. Some of the girls seem to enjoy it but it's really sad watching the ones that just don't. The ones that would rather be sleeping or just playing instead of having a pound of makeup applied to their faces. Enough of this though. 

So from the prompting of my aunt I'm going to talk a bit about my trip over break. We went to LA which was pretty good. The plane ride.... *shivers* was not fun. While we were there we went to like the Museum of Tolerance, Disneyland, the Getty, and some other stuff. Yeah I just got really bored in the middle of that paragraph. 

Life has been lifelike lately. So yeah.

I'm just going to stop talking now 'cause this is really boring to read. So bye.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my gosh, Spiffy, you posted! I could cry tears of joy, but I won't.

Amelia said...

zf! (zudely foop) you're back!! Well. Mrs. Lee has a blog, now!?!?!? How exquisite... it's amazing how many people do though these days. I'd almost say disturbing. Well no. 'Cause that's like insultin'. But yeah wow... ew.. pound.. of... makeup. On a tv show. Some not enjoying it. No offense, but American TV (and just TV in general) is another thing I'm glad to get break of. Gosh. Museum of Tolerance?! Never knew such museum existed! I gots to get to LA! Oooh Disneyland. Probably some would say a trip to LA without that is like a trip to not LA. (< made no sense.) Aha. Ooohhh that was a good sentence right there - "Yeah I just got really bored in the middle of that paragraph. " I never woulda thought of that! It's creative. Shows personality. It's good, man. No, it's not boring. Really. I like reading... people's... blogs. Because I'm a (gasp) stalker. No I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Geez, calm down will ya?!?!? I'm KIDDING!

Whoa. I just like started rambling from commenting on your "ramblings". But I somehow chained myself down. I hope you'll learn to forgive me someday, Rianna.