Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just Hangin'

Hello, I'm back. It's pretty exciting. I don't update this blog very well. Aww.. well. I'm hanging out with some friends and Christine who insists on reading over my shoulder. Well who cares because it is a public blog.

The past few days have been really good. I had a bunch of tests but I think I did pretty good on them. I spent most of the days playing Sims and doing homework (or avoiding doing my homework). I should really practice my instrument more because we have a chromatic scale test coming.

I would like to say congratulations to Emma for finishing Intensification!!! ( thanks for reading if you read this).


Well I would like to talk about how awesome this new book Harry, A History is!!! It's by Melissa Anelli and it's cool. I got a little crap from kids at school for reading it but most were pretty supportive.

Well, that's all I have to say

Bye

No comments: